Monday, February 13, 2023

Multiple Flowers

I had these four flowers in my card parts book, so I got them used up. They are from Stampin' Up! The stenciled background on this card was also in my parts. The flower is mounted on foam squares. I got a Glimmer Hot Foil machine for Christmas and this sentiment was made with it using Spellbinders foil and plates. It is also mounted on foam squares. The gold strip on the bottom of the stenciled panel was also done with the hot foil machine.
The embossed background for this card was in my card parts. I added the flower and then I stamped the sentiment - from Gina K.
The stamped background for this card was in my parts. (Thanks, Vicki!) I added the sentiment, which is from Gina K.
The die-cut panel was also in my card parts. I added the flower, the thin yellow patterend paper strip on the right, and the sentiment - from Gina K.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

These all look great! You are doing a fantastic job on using up your card parts and backgrounds. Wanna come start on mine?? LOL!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I love each and every one of those cards! The stenciled background is a really interesting pattern. The flowers are gorgeous! I have that set. The "frame" you used from one of my stamps reminds me that I haven't used it in a very long time! Time to use some things that aren't from SU!

Wanda said...

I love them all. I am now interested in the foil machine!!! Like I need another piece of equipment in my workroom. LOL

Leslie Miller said...

Not only did you have all those pretty flowers in your card parts, but the backgrounds, too! Then you turned each into these wonderful cards. I love the way your creative mind works!

Cheryl W said...

These made me wonder if you made them all in one day. If so, that was a wonderfully productive day! The flowers are so pretty, and you've made sure to let them shine on each card.

Patti J said...

These are all so beautiful! I have that flower stamp, and never remember to use it…thanks for nudging my creativity! Great cards!