Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Die-Cut Flowers - Backed

I am SO enjoying using up card parts! I think I may have said that before. LOL! These two die-cut flowers were in my book. I used patterned paper to piece behind the openings. The sentiments on each card are from Gina K. I added sequins to each of them. I trimmed the first one down on the top and added a strip of the pink paper. The second one is just cut down equally on all sides.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

I think these are fabulous! And I like one layout as well as the other. I think the patterned paper adds even more whimsy to this already great die-cut.

Leslie Miller said...

That's a beautiful flower! I love the swirly stem and how the outline is included in the bloom. So cute cut from designer paper. You have the best card parts!

Patti J said...

What a great idea! I'm pretty sure I have some dies that I could use this way - must look and see! Perfect, my friend!!! Love the little strip of pink on the first card! Thanks for sharing!