Saturday, February 18, 2023

Die Cut Flower - Times Four

These die-cut pieces have also been in my Card Parts book for years. I gave three more of them away to a friend, so they are all done now. The die also cuts the flower out, and on each of these cards, I added that flower on foam squares. Sorry the photos are kind of washed out. The sentiments on each of these cards are from Gina K. I added an enamel dot to each of the flowers, too. I put patterned paper under each one, except the second card, which has delicate glitter paper.


On this last one, I colored the stem, leaves and flower.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice Lynette!

Gloria

Wanda said...

Absolutely stunning. My favorite is the top one. I am especially drawn to the light/white colors!

Leslie Miller said...

I have one of these flowers in my card parts, too. From a friend. I used one but guess I've been hoarding the other. You've shown how prettily it works for several occasions. This is a great opportunity to use some of that soft glitter paper I cannot die cut. I'm drawn to the yellow as it's my favorite color and so cheerful, but I love the more delicate shades, too.

Cheryl W said...

What a pretty set of cards! You've shown how that simple flower die can be used for a number of different occasions. You could even have added another flower or two to peek out of the aperture if you had wanted to. Now you've got me thinking of a die I have that cuts only a stitched aperture. I could add some die-cut flowers and backing paper to the opening for a similar look.

Patti J said...

Look at you go, girl! These are amazing!!! I need to raid your dies and creativity! Great job - thanks for inspiring me!