Friday, July 11, 2008

A Grand-baby!

I made this card today for a friend whose daughter just had a baby boy yesterday. I used this week’s sketch challenge, which can be found here. I’m a few days late, but I was on vacation, so what the heck – better late than never! It looked like a fun sketch, and I enjoyed using it.

The background paper is again from Die Cuts With a View Nana’s Nursery – Boys. That paper is so cute. The Girls paper is really sweet, too! The giraffe is stamped with a stamp from imaginisce. All of the other stamps are from a dollar Studio G set that I got at Michael’s. I used Stampin’ Up!’s Very Vanilla cardstock and Versafine Black Onyx ink to stamp the images. I colored them with SU! markers, and matted them on More Mustard and some blue that I got at Archiver’s. I added a couple snaps to the main image.

That’s about all there is to it! Clean and Simple!

Thanks for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

deb said...

I love this card! I love the layout and the colors are awesome! I'm casing it right now!
hugz

Anonymous said...

This is so cute, Lynette - Joyce will love it!

Wanda said...

I LOVE what you did with the SCS sketch design!!!

Jeanette - said...

This is adorable!