Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Sunny Hello!

This card turned out completely different from what I set out to do! I was going to make a card combining several Cuttlebug embossing folders, but it didn’t happen. I’ll do that another time.

So today, we have this Clean and Simple card. *~*~* By the way, did you know you can search for “CAS” on Splitcoaststampers and view the “Clean and Simple” gallery? If you like clean and simple, you’ll get a wonderful treat. *~*~* I used a small Cuttlebug embossing folder for the flower. I also embossed it on yellow and green so I could cut out the leaves and flower center. I colored the flower center with a Versamarker and embossed it with Iridescent Sparkle embossing powder. I added a couple lines with my Scor-Pal between the flower and the sentiment – which is stamped with yellow from a Petal Pad and embossed with clear embossing powder. I matted with yellow and green papers. The frame is embossed with a rectangle Nestability.

I’ll be sending this card off to a friend, along with a little surprise.

Thanks for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

deb said...

GORGEOUS!!! I love it! I love how you did your scorlines for a frame!! Very elegant!!!
hugz

Anonymous said...

This is so cute!