Monday, June 3, 2019

Double Z Fold Card

I really want to try to make some "different" cards, but I almost always end up making kind of the same things, over and over. This one is at least a little bit different. I got the instructions here. I don't honestly know what led me to that post, but somehow I arrived there:)

All of the patterned paper that I used for this card are from a packet from Gina K. The iris is from Penny Black. I added a bit of sparkle with my Wink of Stella marker. 
Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Lynette, it is beautiful! That's one I haven't tried yet but it is fun to make something different than the simple fold now and then. Love it!

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful card! The rounded corners on your inner "Z" look so nice and add some interest. Love the color combo, too.

Leslie Miller said...

You're good at these special folds cards, Lynette! You did a beautiful, flawless job on this. Pretty papers and iris stamp. I love it!

Patti J said...

Beautifully done! You should enter this at the Scor-Pal challenge! Hugs!