Thursday, June 6, 2019

Leaf Punch

A subscriber of my blog wanted to buy this EK Success leaf punch from me a few weeks ago, so I used it to punch a few pieces of cardstock before shipping it off. Here are two cards that I made with the "punch-offs." I used a Lifestyle Crafts embossing folder for the top part of the purple and also used my ScorPal. The sentiment is a Mrs. Grossman's sticker placed on a thin strip of olive cardstock and then popped up on foam squares.
I used some lightly-patterned paper for the leaves, a sticker for the sentiment, my Scor-Pal and some Washi tape to finish off this card.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I love that punch. The first time I saw you use it, I had to have it, too. :)

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful cards, Lynette! It has such an elegant style. Do you think you'll miss that punch?

Patti J said...

Both cards are beautiful! Love your unique color combinations! Thanks for sharing!

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, it's such a pretty punch, Lynette. She's lucky you were willing to let it go. I love the scallop it makes along the bottom. Really pretty cards you made. Beautiful embossed pattern on the first, and I absolutely love the colors on the second. It looks really sweet with the pink polka dot paper peeking out.