Sunday, June 9, 2019

Graduation Congrats

There is nothing new about this card:) I needed a graduation card and this is a classic for me. But, since I share with you nearly ALL of the cards that I make, here you go:)

The top of the white panel was embossed with a Sizzix folder and the bottom was embossed with a Cuttlebug folder. I scored lines between those parts with my Scor-Pal. The hat and tassel were cut with a LifestyleCrafts die. The school colors are green, yellow and white.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

It doesn't have to be something new. It looks new to me. I admire how you used your embossing folders and your CAS style is always a beautiful sight to see. I can aspire, but I'll never be this good at it.

Mary said...

Your card is lovely! You always make wonderful cards.

Mary

Cheryl W said...

That card looks pretty darn perfect to me! I used my last graduation card for a grad party on Sunday, so I need to make a couple more. While I don't have the same dies and embossing folders as you do, I think I can use your design to come up with something similar. Thanks for the inspiration!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Really nice graduation card. Using school colors makes it very personal.