Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Patterned Paper Swap Card

This is the card I made for our group's color swap. The "color" for this month is patterned paper. My patterned paper is from Gina K. I used an unbranded die and embossed the turquoise piece with a Darice embossing folder. I added a piece of cardstock behind the holes before mounting the piece on foam squares. I also added a thin piece of patterned paper between the panels.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Pretty card! I love the color combo, and that DSP is really lovely. Your swap mates will be glad to receive this one!

Leslie Miller said...

Prettiest paper! Love the colors and the die and how you embossed it. I need to remember that idea. Thanks!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty dp! The turquoise sentiment was a great choice!