Thursday, June 20, 2019

You Brighten My Day

A couple years ago, I got some Zig Clean Color Real Watercolor Brush Pens. I haven't used them much, as I was really not impressed by them. However, when my friend, Harriet, was here for a visit, she told me about, and gave me, some Tim Holtz Mixed Media cardstock and said that you can blend your markers on it. It worked great! Thanks, Harriet!

The stamps I used for this card are from a tiny (just these two stamps) set from Stampendous that I purchased in Ankeny. I matted with purple and used an ivory cardbase.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Lynette, that is such a cute little bouquet of flowers and the colors are so vibrant!

Bea said...

Such a cute card. Just love the colors. Great job as always.

Bea

Leslie Miller said...

Super cute stamp and colored all bright and pretty! A friend brought her Zigs over so I could try before I buy, and I found that my Tombows give the same result and maybe easier, so I'm sticking with them. I dearly love this stamp. Stampendous has always been a favorite company.

Cheryl W said...

I love this bright and cheery bouquet. I guess the right paper makes all the difference!