Saturday, June 8, 2019

Three-D Embossing Folder


When my friend, Cheryl, came over last Friday, she brought this 3-D embossing folder. I don't remember who makes it. It was the first time I have seen one! It makes a very beautiful, deep-embossed image. I used it pretty much just the way it came - I only added some sparkle with Wink of Stella. I matted the image and the sentiment with purple and popped the sentiment up on foam squares. The card is approximately 5 x 7 inches.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

I love the idea of just some sparkle on the embossed image, Lynette. I'll have to give that a try. I looked at the brand of that embossing folder when I came home, thinking I'd remember it, but--nope!--I've forgotten again and will have to go check it out one more time. All I can remember is that I bought it at Tuesday Morning.

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhhh, gorgeous! I love that you let the beautiful embossed design shine (in more ways than one) and only added a sentiment. It couldn't be any prettier!