Thursday, December 2, 2021

Christmas Joy

A simple card that "happened." The image is from Hampton Art. I stamped and colored it (and a couple others) for the fancy fold card from a couple days ago, but didn't like it for that one. So, I fussy cut it out, and then I did like it. LOL. So, I added some Wink of Stella and mounted it on foam squares. I embossed the background with a Sizzix folder and matted that panel with red. That's about it, but I think it may be one of my favorite Christmas cards for this year. (They went out Monday and yesterday.)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Patti J said...

Love it when things like that are done and ready to make a card! Very pretty creation! Thanks for sharing it ❤️

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That is a really pretty and nicely colored image. Looks like you made the right choice.

Cheryl W said...

This really is pretty. It seems some of our favorite cards happen by accident. You did such a great job of fussy cutting the image; I thought for sure you had used a matching die.