Monday, December 6, 2021

Tiny Stickers Christmas

Pretty boring post, but I do share everything that I make with you. 😀 I got some return address labels, etc. in the mail from a charity, and I saved these tiny stickers. There were four sets of each, so I used four of the same sticker on each of these cards. Otherwise, they are all the same. I die-cut the sentiment and I also added a few gems. There are holly leaves, Santa's face, candy canes and mittens.




Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very cute little stickers to embellish your cards. Great idea not to waste them.

Cheryl W said...

I usually only get return address labels--no cute stickers! You put them to good use. They are a nice little decoration in the corners of your sentiment panels.