Friday, December 24, 2021

Merry Christmas Eve


Merry Christmas Eve to my Christian friends! Per tradition, I am posting a picture of our Christmas tree. It looks just about the same every year, but here is a picture from this morning.

Safe travels to everyone who is traveling, and I hope everyone gets to spend some time with family and loved ones. We will be heading off to church this afternoon (where I will be playing bells) and then we will be hosting our kids and grandkids for dinner and gift opening. What a wonderful day for us!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

Merry Christmas to you to my friend. Many blessings and good health for the coming year to you and your family!

Cheryl W said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours, too, Lynette. We will have a similar day, except I will be ushering at church tonight at the 10 pm (candlelight) service. Hopefully, the dinner and gift opening will have been accomplished by that time.

Joan said...

Wishing you and your family a warm and wonderful holiday. Although I rarely comment, I do read each and every post. Thank you for sharing your beautiful cards and giving me so much inspiration.