Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Winter Birthday

For this wintery birthday card, I randomly stamped the snowflakes in Versamark and embossed them with clear embossing powder. Then I ink-blended with two colors of turquoise ink and used watered down white guache to splatter on it. I always like when others use the splatter technique, but I'm not sure if I've ever done it before! The sentiment was printed on my laser printer, foiled with turquoise foil and mounted on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very nicely done with the randomly stamped snowflakes and the color is so pretty!

Leslie Miller said...

SO gorgeous!

Patti J said...

SO pretty, Lynette! The beautiful colors just pop against those snowflakes! Thanks for sharing!

Cheryl W said...

This card is fabulous, Lynette! I love the blended turquoise shades, and your splattering is like subtle snow in the background. I worked on some Christmas cards for the thrift store today. I'm trying to bring them a little supply of them each week, plus a few other cards for other occasions. It sure keeps me busy!!