Friday, December 3, 2021

Happy Hanukkah!

Here is the Hanukkah card that I made this year for a friend. Sorry the picture isn't all that great. I took one, but didn't check it out before I mailed the card. Mine was way too washed out! This one is better, but still not so good. I wanted to share it, though. I stamped the stars using a Gina K stamp and silver embossing powder. I embossed the bottom part of the blue panel - I think with a Darice embossing folder. I scored a couple lines with my Scor-Pal. The sentiment was pre-printed from Gina K and I foiled it with silver and matted with shimmery silver paper and popped it up on foam squares. I matted with a layer of shimmery silver paper which I die-cut with a scalloped border die.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Such a pretty--and festive--card. I love the embossed stars. It must looks so shimmery IRL. I think it's perfect for a Hannukah card, but the design would also work well for a Christmas card or even a birthday card.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

It's a wonderful card and I'm sure she loved it!

Patti J said...

What a great card! I needed to make one of those, but didn’t get it done. Maybe tomorrow…better late than never, right? Beautifully done!