Sunday, December 5, 2021

Hand-Drawn Flowers

When our granddaughter spent time with us last fall, she drew some flowers for me - based on a stamp that I have. I'm not honestly sure if she drew all of these flowers, or if some of them are my drawings. She gets all the credit, no matter if she did them or I did. I colored them with Copics and put them in my "card parts" book. I dug them out a few days ago and here is what I did with them.

On this first card, the background was embossed with a Sizzix folder. The image is mounted on foam squares.
For these next two cards, I stamped the background with a new-to-me background stamp that I got in a "Mystery Box" from Gina K. I don't know who it's by.

The background on this card is paper by Echo Park, again that came in my Mystery Box.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Such sweet delicate flowers! So fun that your granddaughter had fun with you too! I miss doing those projects with the grandchildren.

Cheryl W said...

The flowers are all so pretty. With your talented granddaughter's drawing talent and your coloring, they look wonderful. Love the backgrounds you chose, too.