Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Starry Birthday

I have SO many new things to use, but I don't seem to be motivated to use them - it seems like I don't have enough extended time in my stamping room. So, last week I pulled out several pieces from my "card parts" book. I now have 13 cards to share. I'll be sharing them over the next several days.

The first cards use these cover plate die-cut pieces. I had two in white and one in black. I rotated the white piece so that the two pieces did not line up. I added a small drop of Star Dust Stickles to the centers of the black "stars." The sentiment was printed from my computer and is popped up on foam squares.
 

This second card uses just one white die-cut piece. I again used the Stickles and a popped-up sentiment.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

Both of these are very pretty, and I love the bit of sparkle you gave them with the Stickles. I have a few jars of Stickles and haven't used them in quite a while. Guess I should get them out. Like you, I have lots of "new" stuff that I haven't yet used. There just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day.