Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Anniversary - Using Up Paper #1

I got some Lasting Impressions patterned paper from a friend several years. I finally got it all used up!! I will be sharing the cards over the next several days. The papers on this first card are the dotted piece and the striped floral piece. I matted the dotted piece with red and also added a thin strip of red  beside the floral piece. I die-cut the sentiment from red glitter cardstock and also two other pieces from white for layers.
All of the papers on this card are from the same pack of patterned paper. I added thin strips of red between each pattern. The sentiment is die-cut from a light purplish glitter cardstock and layered up for dimension.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Good for you, Lynette, using up the paper! I'll never use up all my papers. I've been making a point of working with my designer papers this month, but it's like it just regenerates or something. Stripes and polka dots are some of my favorites. These cards are so cute!

Cheryl W said...

Stripes and polka dots always look great together on cards. I like the layouts of your cards. You do such a nice job of featuring a lot of different papers. I tend to put a single panel of DSP on the front of a card. I really need to mix it up more often!

Patti J said...

Pretty cards! I love polka dots! Thanks for inspiring me to use up my designer papers! Hugs!