Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Thanksgiving - Using Up Paper #5

And here is the last card - finally using up the Lasting Impressions patterned paper I got from a friend several years ago. Thanks, Vicki! I told you I would use it up. 😊 The center panel is a slightly "textured" pattern. I added very thin cardstock strips between the two patterns. I used a decorative circle die to cut the base for the ephemera pieces. The ephemera is from Gina K. The front pumpkin is mounted on foam squares. The sentiment is from Gina K, also.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty Thanksgiving card! Love the ephemera pieces and so glad that you were able to use the Lasting Impressions papers!

Leslie Miller said...

You did a good job using up this paper, Lynette! When you set your mind to something you always follow through. This is a beautiful Thanksgiving card.

Cheryl W said...

This is such a nice Thanksgiving card. I think I've figured out what I want to do for my T-day cards this year. We'll see if I get that pans out.

Patti J said...

Very pretty! Love the papers, and the ephemera! Beautiful card!