Thursday, October 6, 2022

Cheery Anniversary

A quick post today. I made this card awhile back and hadn't gotten it posted. The flower was cut with a LifeStyle Crafts die. I used a punch to make the flower center. I matted the panel with black and added it to some cheery yellow patterned paper. The sentiment is from Gina K.

I did finally finish the baby boy cards. I'll share them with you tomorrow and Saturday.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

The bright yellow and white with a touch of black really makes it pop! It is such a happy card. Daisies always make me smile.

Chookarooni said...

You alwaysget your layers so even, great card!

Patti J said...

Very sweet card, Lynette, I love polka dots! Great job, dear friend!

Cheryl W said...

A sunny anniversary card that will brighten someone's day. Yellow and white with a touch of black is a great color combo, too.

Leslie Miller said...

Dang, this is so simple and cute and I just love it! I like the dies that stay in place and just lift. It's such a great look.