Thursday, October 20, 2022

Anniversary - Using Up Paper #2

Two more cards using up the Lasting Impressions patterned paper from a friend. Identical except for the "adornments." This first one has iridescent sequins and the second one has Nuvo drops. Both designs are from the package. I added thin, metallic sticker strips beside the dotted/heart paper. The sentiments are cut out of light purplish glitter cardstock and layered up.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I'm so glad you are finding a use for those papers! I don't remember them. Those will make some couples happy that you remember them on their anniversaries.

Patti J said...

Very pretty! Someone will enjoy receiving these! Great job - thanks for sharing!

Cheryl W said...

This is such a nice layout and a great way to use up some paper. I think I'll give this design a try tomorrow. I've still got some Halloween cards to make and I think it might work for a few of those. Thanks for the inspiration!