Friday, October 14, 2022

Merry Little Christmas

I spent a little time in my stamping room yesterday and made three Christmas cards. Since I have so little to share with you, I will post them on three different days. The stamping was done with Versamark and embossed with gold. I matted with gold and popped up the panel.

I also finished up my 2023 calendars yesterday morning and got them all ready to wrap and mail out. Yippee!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Patti J said...

This is SO pretty, Lynette! Love it! Would be easily mass produced…great design!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love your "Merry Little Christmas" card. The gold embossing really steps up the whole design. Very pretty!

Cheryl W said...

You're so efficient when it comes to cardmaking--and they all look perfect! Today's card is great. I like the gold embossing and mat layer. They add a very festive look to your card.

Leslie Miller said...

You're doing great on your Christmas card, Lynette! I hope to go full bore after I finish up a couple more things. This is very pretty!