Thursday, October 13, 2022

Birthday Flowers

While looking through my stamps for something else, I came across this stamp set. It was one of the first clear sets I ever purchased. I can't remember who it's by. I stamped the vase and the stems with the set. The tiny flowers were die-cut with the same Stampin' Up! set that I used yesterday, borrowed from a friend in the summer. I added a sticker sentiment, matted the image panel and mounted it on foam squares. I added the cheery yellow dotted paper on the left side, and also added a thin strip of gold glitter cardstock alond the edge of the patterned paper.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Really cute little vase with the flowers. Sure to brighten up someone's day.

Leslie Miller said...

This is the cutest little vase of flowers. It reminds me of Vases in Vogue, an old SU set that I still have and love. The die cut flowers are the perfect addition for a little dimension.

Cheryl W said...

This is so cute, Lynette! I love the combination of the stamped image and the die-cut flowers. Those tiny flowers were just the perfect size. The cheery yellow DSP makes me happy, too, especially now when the temps have taken a nosedive.