Friday, October 28, 2022

Happy Anniversary to our Son and Daughter-in-Law

Here is the card I made for our son and daughter-in-law for their 16th anniversary. The background has been done for a long time and was in my parts. It had been done with my Letterpress. I keep thinking I should use it again, but every time I get it out to use it, I remember why I don't like it! LOL! I matted it, added an embossed strip across the bottom, and added a layered, die-cut sentiment. This card is 5 1/2 inches square.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Even though you don't like using it, I think your letterpress made a very elegant background for this card. It's beautiful! Congratulations to your son and daughter-in-law on their anniversary. May they have many more happy years together.

Patti J said...

Very pretty card! Love it!

Leslie Miller said...

Your letterpress cards always look beautiful to me, but I'm simply the one enjoying the end result. This one is elegant in your quietly tasteful way. Happy anniversary to your son and daughter-in-law.

Annie said...

I love your blog, but I'm so un-techy, i never knew howvto comment andbget out, but itt looks like no brainer now.
Love this embossed look. Your cards always look elegant, and not "too busy"