Thursday, April 6, 2023

A "Leftovers" Card


This card was made from leftovers. I had this green layer piece leftover from cleaning my brayer. The foiled sentiment was the leftover piece from the card I shared a couple of days ago. I matted each of them with black. I used patterned paper for my bottom layer, and you will see the leftover from that piece on a card soon - perhaps tomorrow. I thought this would make a nice "guy" card.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Great job using found pieces. It's a great feeling to use up things that are just sitting around. And you did a fabulous job

Cheryl W said...

Definitely a nice guy card. I think they appreciate a little glitz on their cards, as long as the design is still clean and simple. This was a very nice use of "leftovers."

Leslie Miller said...

That green layer piece is the prettiest, most subtle background simply from cleaning your brayer. I'm all for no waste, and a brayer does use a lot of ink. It coordinates perfectly with the patterned paper on the card base and creates a nice open space for the very glittery sentiment panel. Good for a guy or a girl!