Sunday, April 30, 2023

Two More Sticker Cards

And the last of my K&Co sticker cards. On these two, I also used some left-over squares from previous cards - after using a Papertrey Ink die. On both of them, the squares have ink blended around the edges and are mounted on foam squares. On this first one, I embossed the background with a Darice folder. The stamps are from Gina K.
On this one, I used a technique that I think I invented many years ago. I used my tracing wheel (from sewing and tracing paper - remember that?) on my ScorPal to make the design on the vertical panel. After doing the design, I used a blending brush to lightly add some color, then matted it.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

What a clever idea to use the tracing wheel to provide that background on the second card. I really like the first card's layout and the sentiment stamps!

Wanda said...

I LOVE your sticker cards and such a clever idea to use a tracing wheel for the background piece.

bonnie32002 said...

These are lovely!~ And I remember the tracing wheel technique you shared. I still have mine handy!

Leslie Miller said...

Really nice card designs for your stickers and beautiful sentiments. I still have my tracing wheel, too, plus that little SU tool that distresses and makes a stitched-type line and other things. I like how you used your tracing wheel with the Scor-pad. That's a nice effect. There are a lot of things we did before dies and embossing folders came along.

Patti J said...

Beautiful cards! Each one is so soft and pretty! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

Cheryl W said...

These are terrific cards. I love the sentiment on the first one and all the stickers look great. Your technique with the tracing wheel is pretty cool. I wonder if I still have one in my sewing stuff...