Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Foiled Snowflakes


I was looking through my book of foils, and realized how many pre-printed sheets I have from Gina K that need to be foiled!! I made a few of these snowflake backgrounds using some really fancy silver foil. I made three of these cards. The sentiment was cut from silver metallic cardstock and also white cardstock and layered, then placed on some white cardstock and matted with more of the silver.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Wanda said...

I LOVE IT!!! I'm such a lover of snowflake cards. Don't tell anyone but I love snow. But this March I did get tired of it!! LOL Your card is absolutely beautiful. You have a nice start to your Holiday cards this year!!

Cheryl W said...

That foiling is really striking! You definitely have had some fun with that system. It makes me wonder if I could find some black and white backgrounds online that I could print and foil with my laminator. Maybe I'll give that a try soon. As always, thanks for the inspiration!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, gorgeous! I love how you say it's silver foil, but it looks many different colors because of the way it reflects. What an amazing card, Lynette!