Monday, April 3, 2023

White on White Embossed Birthday

I love the look of white-on-white, but perhaps I should have added a little bit of color to this one. The embossing was done with one of my new Altenew folders. I trimmed down the panel and used foam tape to give it some dimension. The sentiment is from Gina K. I stamped it with a gray, instead of stark black. I cut it out with a die and mounted it on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Absolutely stunning. Nothing beats white on white!

Cheryl W said...

I always like white on white, too. That's such a pretty embossing folder; it can make a card all by itself. If you did want to add color, I suppose you could mat the sentiment and then add the same color gems/pearls/dots to the flower centers. I like it the way it is, though.

Jeanne H said...

Very nice - you don't need color - the sentiment is just right!