Sunday, April 23, 2023

Three More Very CAS Cards

Three more very clean and simple cards using the same ancient Stampendous set as a few days ago. They all also use scraps leftover from cleaning off my brayer. I did the coloring on them with Copic markers. The sentiment on this first one is from a Technique Tuesday set. The image is popped up on foam squares. The background for all of these is a very light blue/gray paper. This one and the next one are top-folding cards.
For this one, I used a stylus to score the lines on the background paper, then used a sanding block on them. I also added a tiny gem to the flower center.
To highlight this one, I used a marker to draw a border around the image panel and then color it with a very light Copic marker.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Wanda said...

I like them all. The ladybug one is my favorite!! It's just TOO cute!!!

Chookarooni said...

Think I have that stamp set too! Thanks for the inspiration

Leslie Miller said...

These little stamps are so cute! It's brilliant how you stamped the small rectangle inside the corner of the larger rectangle to get more umph out of them while still keeping it CAS. Love the small differences in the design details, too. Clever, Lynette!

Cheryl W said...

CAS is your forte, Lynette! These are all really cute. the fact that you were able to use up some brayered scraps makes them even better.

Patti J said...

I think these are adorable! Love the beautiful simplicity of each fun card! And…speaking of fun cards, your birthday card was in the mail when we returned from California! Loved it, and adore those wee strips! Thanks for thinking of me! Hugs…