Sunday, April 2, 2023

Banana Leaves Birthday


I finally got myself some 3-D embossing folders! It was about time, I thought. Altenew had some on sale and had  free shipping on over $29 so I figured it was meant to be. For this first one (you'll be seeing more in the next few posts) I inked up the folder using a brayer before embossing. The sentiment was pre-printed from Gina K and I foiled it with my laminator and cut it out with a die. I matted it with part of the piece I had used to clean off my brayer. I mounted the sentiment panel on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Cute card. Fun embossing folder. Embossing folders do bring some nice texture and dimension to a card. Have fun with them.

Kris said...

Cute card. Great embossing folder. Thanks for reminding of this technique. Happy Easater.

Cheryl W said...

I love this! It looks so rich and elegant. I love that you brayered your EF. I need to do that again with some of my 3D EFs. So glad you reminded me of how beautiful it looks.