Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Just For You

While browsing through my stamps, I came across this set, so I made this card. Then, while writing this post, I had to look through my stamps again to see who the set was from. I found I have at least three sets with mason jars and covers! Oops. This one is from Recollections. The set includes the dies. I used a die to cut the cover. It's popped up with foam squares. I colored with very light Copic markers. I embossed the white layer with an old Cuttlebug folder and trimmed it down.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Wanda said...

Adorable!!!

Patti J said...

Very cute! Enjoying California with our son and his family. We fly home tomorrow a.m. Thanks for sharing this fun card! Hugs!

Cheryl W said...

I love the sweet little fabric cover on this jar. The card would make a great Mother's Day card, especially for a mom who still cans!

Leslie Miller said...

They're like potato chips -- you can't have just one! I found I was that way with dress forms, so I did a dress form week on the blog. I still have most of the stamps. This is really cute, Lynette!