Thursday, April 20, 2023

Pink Butterflies

This card was made with all really old supplies. The stamps are both from Stampendous - the sentiment as well as the butterflies with black frame. I stamped the butterflies image on a scrap of the cardstock that I had cleaned my brayer off onto. I colored the butterflies with a Copic marker and added white dots to the wings. I still have two or three other scraps like that that I have matted with black. Maybe I'll make them all into cards like this one. The embossed frame was done with a Darice folder. I trimmed it down after embossing.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Wanda said...

I love the simplicity of your card. What really caught my eye was the embossed square that was cut out. I may have to try that using my scoring mat since I don't have the embossing folder. Nice job on this card. A+++++

Leslie Miller said...

This is so cute! The butterflies are adorable. I've always been a Stampendous fan. Apparently the company sold all remaining inventory to Spellbinders. I guess all good things can't last forever. Who's next, I wonder? You know... I have a purchased paper pad that has sheets very much like the ones you make by cleaning off your brayer, sheesh. I like your method better.

Cheryl W said...

Even though you used old supplies, your card looks really fresh and fun. I love the little dots you added to your butterflies. They definitely add some interest and contrast. Love the embossed frame, too.