Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Fancy Fold

I made these cards for our kids and their spouses for under the tree. The finished size is 5 x 6. I got the instructions from Sam Calcott. She calls it a "Multi-Panel Pop-Up" card. Her card was 5 x 7, but that didn't work for me, since my patterned paper was only 6 x 6, so I altered the dimensions. All of the stamping was done with Versamark and embossed with fine detail gold embossing powder. The patterned paper is from The Paper Studio. Most of the stamps are from Inkadinkado.




Same card, same stamps (except the sentiment) but different colored cardstock and different patterned paper.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Cheryl W said...

These are beautiful! I think your grandchildren will be very impressed. That's quite a complicated fancy fold, but it looks like it might be fun to put together. I'm going to take a look at Sam's tutorial.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I wish you could have heard me when I opened this post! Those cards are beautiful and such a great special fold! I may have to look that one up because I sure love yours!

Leslie Miller said...

OMGoodness, you are the Queen of Fancy Folds! Beautiful stamps and colors. Wow!

Patti J said...

Wowzers! This is one incredible card! I love the fold, and will have to give it a try! Thanks for always inspiring and sharing!