Sunday, November 28, 2021

Never-Ending Christmas Card

Finally - here is the Never-Ending Christmas card that I made a few weeks ago. I finally got a video made of it opening up. This one is actually quite easy to make. I got the instructions from Sam Calcott. She has such amazing projects/cards! I didn't really do much for decorating - just a few die cuts and patterned paper. The patterned paper is all from the same matstack from The Paper Studio. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. The finished card is 6 x 6 inches.

Here is a video that shows it opening ... and opening. 


And here are photos of the other three "pages."




Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Great job on that card! I don't have the patience to try and organize one.

Patti J said...

Wow! I’m impressed, and love your video clip! I have seen these, but never tried one - yours is fabulous! Thanks for sharing this and for inspiring me to try something out of my comfort box!

Cheryl W said...

Such a fun card! Is it for one of the grands? I'm sure they would love it. I don't think it needs more embellishment than you've given it. The Christmas-sy papers say it all.

Leslie Miller said...

I still have to laugh about Rich and I opening that card over and over and over... It's a kick! Cute papers for this Christmas card!