Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Simple White Embossed Christmas

We ended up needing three more Christmas cards, so here is one that I made. The embossed background was in my "card parts." I don't know who made the folder. I simply stamped the sentiment (from Gina K Designs) on to the embossed panel, matted it and added it to the card base. I also added some Gina K Disco Ball sequins. I'll have another posted soon, along with my Never-ending card that I promised a while back!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Patti J said...

Ugh…I just discovered I am 43 short! Don’t know what I was thinking! This is beautiful! The soft blue sentiment really pops on the white. Great job! Hmmm…wonder if my bestie has that embossing folder? Hugs!

Cheryl W said...

Pretty card! I love the addition of the gems--they add a nice little sparkle. Like Patti, I still have 40 cards to make. I'm going to do some embossed ones on white, as well.