Thursday, November 4, 2021

Special Birthday

Here is a card I made for a friend. I used this video from Sam Calcott. Except I messed it up! So, please be sure to NOT use the photos from my blog to make this card! However, since I had already cut three pieces of the pretty patterned paper (from The Paper Studio) I just went with it. Basically, mine is backwards. Sam put an extra piece on hers so that it can stand up, but I couldn't do that to mine, since the extra piece would have had to be on the front. I think my friend will like it anyway, and won't know what it's supposed to be like.

The sentiment on the front is from Stampabilities and the inner greeting is from Papertrey Ink. The finished card is 4 x 6 inches.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

I watched Sam's video, Lynette, and this is a pretty complicated fold. I think I would struggle with it. I may give it a try at some point, but only when I have some extra time to devote to it. Yours looks great, and I think your friend will be quite impressed.

Leslie Miller said...

This looks like another one of those tricky cards! It sure is beautiful paper. I can say that a card of this sort is an adventure to receive!