Monday, November 29, 2021

Simple Sympathy

I needed another sympathy card, and here is the one that I made. The tree stamp and the sentiment are both from Repeat Impressions. I didn't have the right color cardstock for matting, so I used the same dark brown ink that I did the stamping with and ink-blended around the edges of a piece of ivory cardstock and matted with that. The patterned paper is from a matstack from Recollections. I did a tiny bit of coloring with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

I like the quiet design of your sympathy card. I think they should always be simple and comforting in style, which this one certainly is.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Great image for a sympathy card. Love the way you made up your own inked mat.

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful, right down to the subtly patterned paper on the card base.