Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Quilt-Like Christmas


I made this cards with scraps that were left on my stamping table. Some time I'll get around to posting a different style of never-ending card that I have finished. The solid green cardstock has some texture to it. I simply added the patterned paper squares to it. The panel is mounted on foam squares. The sentiment is from a Gina K set.

I have finally finished my calendars for next year. Yippee!! Now to add the sentiments to the insides of my Christmas cards and get them ready to mail out. Christmas is coming fast, and I really want to be ready!! We'll see how that goes. We've been so busy I have had almost NO time in my stamping room. Maybe soon!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Love this quilt look! I think I'm close to having enough Christmas cards for this year, but still working on them. Will mail international soon as I think it's taking longer this year.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

This is a fun way to use up those little pieces of dp from other projects. I love those types of projects. Can't wait to see your new never-ending card!

Because you make Christmas cards now and then throughout the year, you are always ahead of the game! I have some that I didn't use from last year but can't wait to start making some new ones now that Thanksgiving cards area in the envelopes ready to mail.

Cheryl W said...

Cute way to use up scraps. I love quilt-patterned cards. I have a quilt pattern die set that I used one Christmas for quite a few of my cards cards. I should get it out and make some for the thrift store. I think I am now more than half done with my cards. I need to count them again and see.

Patti J said...

Very pretty card! Love the Gina K swirly sentiments! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!