Saturday, November 27, 2021

Season's Greetings Sticker

One more Christmas card. I thought this would be my last for the year, but I'll be sharing at least three more. This one is for our oldest grandson and will go under the tree, along with some cash. The sticker came in the mail from a charity. It was part of a beautiful sheet of stickers and I used them all - mostly for simple tags. I placed the sticker on white cardstock and matted it. The strip down the left side was done with my crimper. I happened across it a month or so ago and used it to crimp a strip of white cardstock, which promptly went into my box of stamps and pieces to use SOON. I matted it, also. The snowflakes were die-cut from white and I added light blue ink with a blending brush.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That's a fun card for one of your grandsons. I like the crimped strip along the side with the matted sticker!

Cheryl W said...

That sticker looks great on your card! It's fun when you can use a freebie to make a great card. I like the crimped strip. I have a crimper, too, and rarely use it. I think I might try your idea.

Patti J said...

Cuteness! My crimper bit the dust. It was one of my very first creative tools! Thanks for sharing!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, gosh, I was sitting here thinking I have some address labels and stickers just like this that came from a charity years ago. I was looking at them this morning as I was addressing Christmas cards. How cute this is! A fun design with the snowflakes. I'll be pulling out those labels to look again!