Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Calendar Leftovers - Part One

This is the first of four "calendar leftover" cards. Often when I'm making my calendar pages, I try something out, or just plain make extra pieces. Monday when I got up at about 4:00 and went into my stamping room, I decided to work on using them up. I was successful - no more pieces to file in my card parts book. The rainbow pieces and the clouds are die-cut. I colored the pieces of the rainbow with Copic markers, rather than cutting them out of different colors. I sponged ink on the edges of the clouds. The rainbow and clouds are popped up on foam squares. The sentiment is from Gina K.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I love rainbows and yours is beautiful. A reminder of God's promise!

Liz said...

Super card, Lynette. A clever idea to colour the rainbow pieces. xx

Cheryl W said...

You got up at 4:00? Really? I'd definitely have to have an afternoon nap if I got up that early! Anyway, your card is great. Good job on using up those calendar parts.

Chookarooni said...

So nice!