Thursday, December 21, 2023

More Upcycled Christmas

We got a Christmas thank you card from friends, and I made these three cards using the card and the envelope liner. I used dies on this first card - to cut the image out and to emboss the frame on the under panel. The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn.
I added some envelope liner under the main image panel.
More envelope liner on this one. The image is from Stampin' Up! and is embossed with gold. I added a gold strip across the bottom of the striped panel. The sentiment is again from Lawn Fawn. I'm guessing this will be the last cards of the year!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Wanda said...

I love them all but if I had to pick one it would be the first one. I LOVE the clean and simple look to it. Now I want to hunt through my stamps to see if I have one with a tiny tree to make a card like that! Thank you for the inspiration!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

My favorite one is the first one too. That was a great idea to recycle the card you received.

Liz said...

Three fabulous upcycled cards, Lynette. xx

Cheryl W said...

Well I'm going to award you first prize for creating the most upcycled cards from a single card. And they look great!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, these are sweet, Lynette! Many times I've wished I'd saved that Stampin' Up set. I have a postcard from the vet I'm saving for a Christmas card. It's good to upcycle. Merry Christmas!