Saturday, December 2, 2023

Happy (Belated!) Thanksgiving

Well, I'm finally catching up a little bit. The fronts of my Christmas cards are done and I have printed the insides. The labels are printed. The letter still needs to be done, though. My calendars are finished. Yippee!! I have several cards that I can post - I just need the time to do that. So, I thought I would start with the one Thanksgiving card that I made. It comes as a result of doing my November calendar page for next year. The pumpkin image is from Inkadinkadoo. I stamped it with Versamark on vellum, embossed it with gold, and colored on the backside with Copic markers. The image panel is popped up on foam squares.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. And I hope you all can enjoy this holiday season without too much stress!!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Jeanne H said...

An excellent card, Lynette.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty Thanksgiving card! Until I read the description, I thought that it was a die cut because the embossing looked like it could have been.

Patti J said...

Gorgeous card! Love it! Finally got my Christmas cards done and ready to mail. Had to make 188 this year! 😳 Glad to see you back here, and hope your week is a happy one! Hugs…

Cheryl W said...

I love that plaid paper! The embossing looks great on the vellum, too. I don't remember to use vellum often enough. I've also finished my Christmas cards, but I need to get my letter written and my labels printed. Hopefully, I'll have some time soon to get that done.