Monday, December 11, 2023

Noah's Ark Stickers

I had these stickers that needed to be used up. I believe they came from Darnell, who very generously sent a box of stamping supplies for our granddaughter, Ameila, a couple years ago. Amelia recently realized that she would not be using the stickers, and returned them to me. So here they are! For this first one, I used strips from a stack of patterned paper that I bought awhile back to make the background. These strips were the very tops of the pages.
The sentiment on this one and the next are from Technique Tuesday. I used a die to emboss the circle on the turtle one.

The sentiment on this one is from Stampin' Up!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Wanda said...

All of them are adorable. It's fun when a sticker becomes the focal point of a card! I have tons of stickers I should get out and play with. Thank you for the inspiration

Cheryl W said...

These turned out very cute, Lynette. Good use of those stickers!

Liz said...

Super selection of card Lynette. Lovely variety of designs. xx

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Fun cards using the stickers. Love the stripes on the first card!