Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Penguins in Blue

I don't like this one so much, but I have people on my list that don't really care, so one of them got this one! The stamps are from a Penny Black set that I've had for ages and have possibly never used. The background was done while cleaning my brayer. I rolled it on a baby wipe and then put a piece of white cardstock on top of it and brayered it some more. I colored the letters with a very light blue Copic marker. 

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

I think it's a fine card. I suppose you could have added some sparkle to the snowflakes and maybe a tiny strip of glitter cardstock across the embossed blue piece, but it looks good the way it is. I'm so glad to know that someone else sends "not-my-favorite" cards to people who really don't care, too. I always do that.