Monday, December 4, 2023

Pine-y Christmas

One of my simple cards. The background is patterned paper. The sentiment is embossed with gold. The bells are colored with Copic markers. The image panel is matted with shimmery gold paper and mounted on foam squares.

I feel so much better about things. The calendars are all finished and packaged up. (Sorry if I've already said that!) The cards and letters are all ready to head to the post office this morning. The house decorating is about 80% done - won't take long at all to finish up. Then just presents for the grandkids. That's about it. Whew!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Great dsp like that makes it easy to just add the sentiment. The card doesn't need anything more.

I don't do much decorating anymore mainly because we get together at our daughter's home. And I have very few if any gifts to wrap because the daughters do all of the shopping for the grandkids and the adults prefer $. My thing is getting all of the cookies done and I haven't started those yet. Still need to get cards finished that we will send.

Cheryl W said...

Pine-y, indeed, but I like it! It's a very festive card. I am still working on gifts. Have to send some overseas, so those will be finished in a day or two and sent on their way. Everything goes by air these days, so it doesn't take 6 weeks anymore to get there. We do try to allow three weeks for them, though, and we're at that point right now. Yikes! I better quit typing and get them done!