Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Christmas Peguins

Some of the last cards I made were VERY simple. These are certainly simple, too, but at least there were images to color to make them a little bit special. The penguins are from Gina K and have coordinating dies. The sentiments are from different companies. The frames for the penguins were cut with dies and the penguins are mounted on foam squares.


Whew! The decorating is all done. We have most plans made. And the cards are on their way. Life is a bit more calm, the way it should be during the holiday season. I hope your stress level is manageable.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Cheryl W said...

These are so fun! I actually made a couple of penguin cards this year, too. I got a penguin stamp in a card kit and stamped it and fussy-cut a couple of them for some cards. I think I'll do more penguin cards for the thrift store. Have a great holiday!

Wanda said...

These cards are absolutely adorable. Who doesn't love penguins? Great job!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Cute cards! Those penguins are adorable!

Darnell said...

I just had to pop in and thank you for sending me one of these adorable Christmas penguin cards, Lynette! I like mine the best, lol! Talk to you soon! Hugs, Darnell