Monday, July 29, 2024

60th Birthday

We were invited to a 60th birthday party for our neighbor, and I realized about 45 minutes before we were heading over that we didn't have a card for him! So, this is what I came up with. I already had the stair-step card base cut and ready to go. (If you want to see other stair-step cards that I have made, you can click on the stair-step label at the end of the post.) I usually do some matting on the patterned paper, etc, but I had no time this time!! So, I simply adhered the patterned paper and then trimmed around the edges. That worked just fine and it was so much easier! I die-cut the numbers and the balloons and attached them and added the sentiment.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Great idea for a milestone birthday!

Cheryl W said...

That was a quick make, but it looks like you put lots of thought and effort into it. Years of practice making cards definitely helps in a pinch, doesn't it? I've occasionally had to make a card in less than an hour. Not sure mine ever looked this good. lol

Wanda said...

Nice job on the card and Kudos for whipping up a great card in such short time!