Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Sending Hugs

I came across these dies a couple days ago and wondered why I hadn't used them for a long time. I remember that I HAD to have them. I cut out the flowers from patterned paper and the leafy section from green. Then I colored the leaves with a Copic marker and added the patterned flowers to the green piece. The rectangular background is a die-cut piece from my card parts book. The sentiment was in my parts, too, and is from Taylored Expressions and mounted on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

That's really a pretty card. I can see why you liked the die set so much that you "had" to have it. It would be pretty versatile and would work well with lots of different sentiments.

Wanda said...

What a pretty card. I LOVE all the movement it has. I love the grid oval and the floral around it is beautiful. Very impressive.

Liz said...

Absolutely beautiful card, Lynette. I love the design.
Liz xx