Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Single Birthday Flower

I had a few of these flowers left on my stamping table from a few weeks ago. I used this one and tossed the others. I also had this cork circle on my table, along with three others of different colors. We put these little cork pads on our cabinet doors so they would close quietly. But, we bought 2000 of them!! I thought maybe I could color them with markers and use them on my cards. I probably won't do that, but here is one, anyway. I also had the little scraps of black and white. And I had the left-over part after cutting a scalloped circle, which I used as a stencil. They all came together to make this card. The sentiment is from Gina K.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Simple and pretty!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Nice combination of shapes and what a fun idea to use one of those cork pieces for the center of the flower!

Cheryl W said...

Wow - that took some creative thinking to put that all together! And it all turned into a fun card. Those little cork circles could possibly be used for other crafty things - turning pretty tiles into coasters?

I'm looking forward to seeing you later today!